Report on Alex (Moderator) - 2020-03-23 19:25:02

★ Mug
STEAM_0:0:75994617

Donator

Your In-Game Name:MI RMP SSgt Clef

Player you are reporting:Alex (Moderator)

Reason for the report:RDM

Photographic/Video Evidence:N/A (logs and Snorway if you ask him if that even counts)

Other Information:I was outside of jail with my gun on saftey bringing out a merc out of jail i spotted a civ with a sniper rifle on the wall
i didint engage or pull my weapon on saftey i just watched from a distance and a second later i get killed because Alex wanted to "free the merc" despite Mercenaries being neutral as far as i know the merc wasnt hired by Alex or anything after that i made a sit on the server and Snorway responded we had a sit and everything all of the stuff was in logs and he could have gotten warned since he had no reason to kill me or free the merc however due to Alex having the status of a moderator he couldnt get warned soo Snorway told me to file a Report and soo here i am.

Apologies for my grammar but im not gonna sit here for hours trying to polish this up.

If you have any questions go ahead and ask me on discord: 
Clef#5742

-Clef aka Mug

2020-03-23 19:29:37

Alex
STEAM_0:1:174720243

Hi, 

Yeh like i said in the sit I thought i could kill a you to free the merc and i was obviously mistaken in thinking that i see now why that wasn't allowed and its my bad.

2020-03-25 22:04:46

Woah
STEAM_0:0:137546076

Admin

Accepted,

The staff member in question will spoken to regarding this report.

Mears,
Administrator. 

Thread is locked