FailRP Warn Appeal - 2020-03-22 16:13:13

Lykan
STEAM_0:1:160797077

Donator

Your In-Game Name: Lykan

Staff Member that warned you: Zwacky

Reason given for the warn: FailRP (Because I missclicked and accidentally despawned a car without even realising)

Date and time of the occurrence: 15:05 GMT 22/03/20

Photographic/Video Evidence: N/A

Other Information: Me and anther MI tried to save a hostage but failed because they fearRPed so when I complained to someone in discord (by using my push to talk key of 'X') my finger pressed both z and x at the same time and it despawned it. I did explain that to Zwacky in the sit and did say sorry because I didnt even realise I did it until the sit but he still warned me because even though it was an accident I still did it. Most people I have talked to about Zwacky including other staff have told me that he does find whatever reason he can to warn people and I believe this has happened here.

2020-03-22 16:45:54

Zwacky
STEAM_0:1:91983697

Greeting, Lykan.

Because you accidentally pressed your remove key and because you said "sorry" that does not stop me from warning you because it is not mine or someone else's fault. It is your fault and i don't know what do you mean by "Most people i have talked to about Zwacky including other staff have told me that he does find whatever reason he can to warn people and i believe this has happened here" which is total bs, you broke a rule and i warned you for it because this is not your first warning and you have been on the community longer then me. Maybe next time put your push-to-talk key somewhere far away from your remove key? Eh?

Have a wonderful day, Mr Lykan,

Moderator Zwacky.

2020-03-22 16:52:00

Lykan
STEAM_0:1:160797077

Donator

Are you saying that because I have been on the server longer you that's one of the reasons you warned me? Already having existing warns for other things like ARDM I see why it influenced you but you just said you warned me because of the time I played on the server which shouldn't be a factor. I shouldn't of been warned because I joined the server before you did and if I'm being honest it sounds bias which as staff you shouldn't be.

2020-03-22 16:58:59

Zwacky
STEAM_0:1:91983697

Greetings, Lykan,

I have not just banned you for "being in the community longer then me" which i have not, you are still trying to pull this to "Zwacky is biased and will warn people no matter what" which is incorrect. I will stop talking from now on, seems like you do not want to understand what i warned you for. You can speak all i want and say no matter what to me but i know for a fact that this "bias" thing is/was never in me, yikes.

Good day, Mr Lykan,

Moderator Zwacky.

2020-03-25 19:03:57

Woah
STEAM_0:0:137546076

Admin

Accepted,

The individual appears to have made a mistake rather than being malicious. The warning will be removed and the situation will be reviewed within our staff meeting. This should no longer be an issue with the change of removing the undo bind serverwide. 

Mears,
Administrator. 

Thread is locked