The Great Leader
STEAM_0:0:28277999

Donator

Your In-Game Name: Wire

Staff Member that banned you: Staris

Reason given for the ban: Minge

Date and time of the occurrence: 12 Am 12.01.2020

Photographic/Video Evidence: N/A

Other Information: So SAS major came up to me and asked me to leave LCT since he was doing a tryout I was politely saying no. we were minding our own RP business.  And then I proceed to go upstairs and I get killed some minutes pass by I get tp to sit under the report minge and NITRP which I do not believe saying no to leave a city is minging or NITRP + LCT is not even owned by MI and he does not even state in the sit that his men killed me + He told me I was gonna be banned 11 hours and when I update my ban I am banned 1 day.

2020-01-12 00:21:42

Staris
STEAM_0:1:224418348

Donator

Hello Wire,

I received a report from Situation as he reported two people for Fail RP. I first brought a guy named Harney who claims to be your friend. He says that himself and yourself were at LCT. You were told to leave the area by four SAS as they were conducting some sort of tryout. Harney said in our sit that you were there to have some fun. You were basically under fear rp as even Harney stated that there was 3 or more SAS shouting at you to leave the area but you straight up said "no" and entered a house where they were conducting some short of 2LT Tryout involving breaching most likely and required to use said building yet you didnt leave and had no intention to RP. I saw that you had no intention to RP so I taught a Minge warn would be applicable. 

Staris,
Trial Moderator

2020-01-12 00:31:58

The Great Leader

Donator

At the moment you are youst guessing what happend in the scenario.

And you did not even ask one of us of any proof and no proof got provided

They did never shout at me they asked me 1 time to leave and the next thing that happens is that I get shoot with a shotgun

2020-01-12 00:42:15

Staris

Donator

? Your friend stated in a sit that you and himself were screamed at by SAS to leave the area? So your saying your friend is making lies? After SAS made countless attempts for you to leave the area yet you just entered a house which they were using to do breaching exercises in and i'm not guessing. They told me that they were using it for breaching exercises and they claim that you were trying to take them hostage as well. They were using LCT for Fobs, Target Practice and Breaching.

Staris,
Trial Moderator

2020-01-12 00:44:30

Hoes Mad
STEAM_0:0:236336493

Donator

I was telling you that they were screaming at me and each other not at Soviet. And that is why I didn't hear the Capt telling me there was a tryout going on.

2020-01-12 00:44:41

The Great Leader

Donator

They made no attempt to stop me they did neither warn me that they were gonna shoot me or use the house for breaching exercise if I would know this and exited the house.

2020-01-12 00:51:22

Staris

Donator

So you are claiming that four SAS members haven't told you to leave? They said it through voice and through /ooc?

here is the /ooc message but I dont have the voice 
unknown.png?width=1214&height=70

Last Edit 2020-01-12 01:13:53 by Staris

2020-01-12 00:54:38

The Great Leader

Donator

Staris indeed no screaming at me they were not screaming at me but each other and 1 guy came up to me and asked me to leave

Last Edit 2020-01-12 16:42:43 by The Great Leader

2020-01-12 00:55:09

Hoes Mad
STEAM_0:0:236336493

Donator

I couldn't hear as I was listening to the sweet sound of white noise. And I couldn't see the messages as I was focused on the screaming guy in front of me.

2020-01-12 15:25:48

The Great Leader

Donator

And Staris how do you know if he was talking to us. We were just minding our own business and they asked me to leave as I said they never put me under any fearrp they were screaming at each other and you could not even hear what they said

2020-01-12 16:34:54

ナゲットドーム
STEAM_0:1:94795384

Donator

Hi.

Since I was the individual who reported you, I will respond from my perspective.

First of all, I just want to mention that you've been changing your story a couple times now. In the staff sit, you clearly said that you were told to leave the area by an SAS member due to them hosting a tryout, and now you're asking Staris whether the SAS was talking to you or someone else, make up your mind as you're making this worse for yourself. If an individual is pointing a weapon at you, telling you to leave the area, then you are to comply.

Second is that you were doing no RP related stuff. As I've already mentioned, this SAS member told you to leave the area as there's a tryout going on, but you responded with a "no". Next thing I know is that you've been killed by other SAS members after being told to leave and afterwards making your way back to LCT and enter one of the buildings to continue with interrupting with the tryout. 

With all the things I've written now, you've pretty much have been minging, simply no intent of RPing, and ruining the experience for others. You've broken NLR with being killed and making your way back to your previous death area. FearRP, being told to leave the area multiple times, even at gunpoint (most likely why you ended up being killed as you didn't comply). And lying to staff with changing your story multiple times.

Next time when someone is doing a tryout within a area, simply listen as you had no reasons to stay there, you were not doing any RP whatsoever, just being a nuisance.

« Page 1 of 2 pages »

Thread is locked