Merc Engagement on "Merc L" - 2020-01-11 23:49:15

Jason Breckan
STEAM_0:1:522168528

Donator

Your In-Game Name: MI BSOR SLDT MacMelon

Player you are reporting: Mercenary L

Reason for the report: Mercenary Engagement

Photographic/Video Evidence: DM me for screenshots of chat (idk how to make them into links)

Other Information: So let me explain, I was called to nego for a hostage sit, after not giving money i got out alive then later died, Mercenary L got a hit on me for "failing an negotiation and taking my friend" which was a false reason and is shown in my screenshots. After this he continues to get random and false reasons for hits on me and keeps killing me. Its late now and that is a very quick summary of what happened, if you need more details please contact me. Thanks

-MacMelon

2020-01-11 23:50:35

[IFN]Dorkolatto[TM]
STEAM_0:0:55247679

Donator

I have nothing to do with this post but here upload them in this website Breckam: https://imgur.com/upload?beta

2020-01-13 17:18:01

HarzeL
STEAM_0:1:215491700

Head Admin

Hello Jason Breckan,

I will forward this player report to the player that you have reported requesting their side of the situation.

HarzeL,
Administrator.

2020-01-13 17:27:04

LayZey
STEAM_0:0:99270568

Donator

Hello,

The occurrence that happened yesterday had its reasons. You were the one person almost everyone wanted a hit on. Most of them had false reasons but I picked the most valid ones out of those. In one of these examples as you have quoted, Was a person PMing me about you "taking their friend" as for killing them in a way. And I do think that is valid. If you think he was lying, I'd report the other player and not me.

Sincerely,

LayZey.

2020-01-14 07:29:17

Jason Breckan
STEAM_0:1:522168528

Donator

Hello LayZey, I believe that Merc Engagement clearly states that you can not accept ANY invalid reasons which some are stated in the screenshots such as previously stated "got my friend" even though I had never given them my ID never more met the person and I had died after negotiating around 2 times. Thanks,

-MacMelon

2020-01-14 11:53:32

LayZey
STEAM_0:0:99270568

Donator

I must say that all the 11 screenshots are the same, It is you saying in OOC that you changed jobs since that, That the person asking for the hit never stripped you, and never got your name. Keep in mind you said this after the contract was completed. I couldn't do anything about it. If you want someone to blame, I think It's the person that ordered the hit for lying.

Sincerely,

LayZey.

Last Edit 2020-01-14 12:55:34 by LayZey

2020-01-14 14:56:02

HarzeL
STEAM_0:1:215491700

Head Admin

Denied,

You have reported LayZey for breaking Mercenary Engagement, however, they have not broken any rules by accepting the hit that was placed on you. With the hit that was placed on you, there was a valid reason behind the hit that was made and therefore they have done the correct thing.

In regards to them not knowing your name, that would not be the Mercenaries fault as all they have done is accept a hit that they have been given expecting them to have found your name validly.

HarzeL,
Administrator.

Thread is locked