Hax being incapable to be staff - 2019-12-01 16:38:50

barta
STEAM_0:0:73314828

Banned

Your In-Game Name: Barta

Player you are reporting: hax

Reason for the report: Just not ready for being a staff member man

Photographic/Video Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/515417970

the video above shows a staff situation which took over 30 mins to deal with and the warning and ban for it were fully invalid the staff member here did not even ask for any evidence were asked to let me off with a verbal warning and so on (ban and warn were removed after) also failure to listen during the sit and also when i asked to be brought to SWCT i just got kicked from the server instead and were unable to show everything from my POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pODWBuzIUQw&feature=youtu.be

Again today i were banned by the same staff member this time for minging the reason being of minge were that a person landed a helicopter ontop of my bearcat and i said Bumpy Bumpy to this person as its a intern joke between me and the pilot and we find it funny u know, and also being that i were recklessly driving when leaving the area here i hit 1 tree moving away from there i were driving a bearcat which is allready hard enough to drive for me atleast so ofc i chrashed it once or twice but minging nah i were actually trying to drive but really didnt work out here....

Other Information: 

2019-12-01 16:50:25

Hax
STEAM_0:0:225801431

Trial Moderator

Hey Barta,

I have addressed most of your complaints in other tickets. So I'll be replying to the ones I already haven't. You received the RDM warn on the 31/11/19 because you told me that you lost sight of the guy for 20s and then shot him + after you telling me multiple other versions of the situation. If you would have followed my request to stop screeching down your mic and spamming chat in caps lock, you wouldn't have received the warning. In short, if you would not have stressed the situation and made the sit into a cipher, I would have noticed forge giving me the video evidence (which before you made a warn appeal, I don't even know he had any). 

With Regards,

Trial Moderator Hax

Last Edit 2019-12-01 16:51:30 by Hax

2019-12-01 16:55:36

Forge
STEAM_0:0:156829683

Donator

Dear Hax,

All im going to say is stop lying. You never asked for evidence therefor you was never given it also you would of banned him anyway as thats why barta got annoyed because you wasnt listening to him. This is all recorded in the Video so dont say it would of been different if he was calmer.

EX Admin
Forge 

2019-12-01 17:03:09

Hax

Trial Moderator

Hey Forge,

I never lied about anything. I asked for normal evidence first and I did not get to the video evidence part because from what he was explaining, the situation did not require any. I only have to listen to him when he is telling me his part of the story which he failed to do properly when I requested for him to do. And the situation would have been different because:

1. I would have noticed you providing video evidence
  2. It would be easier to understand the situation and make the correct judgement

With Regards,

Hax

2019-12-01 17:05:00

Forge
STEAM_0:0:156829683

Donator

YOU NEVER ASKED DONT LIE

2019-12-01 17:06:11

Hax

Trial Moderator

Hey Forge,

I did not ask for video evidence, I never said that I did.

With Regards,

Hax

2019-12-01 17:16:02

HarzeL
STEAM_0:1:215491700

Head Admin

Denied,

In regards to you reporting him for a ban appeal being accepted is completely useless. If we feel that a staff member has banned you incorrectly, you will be unbanned and the staff member will be dealt with by the staff member that deals with the report.

Moving on, the report that you have made with the bottom video clearly shows you breaking General RP after being told to step out of the vehicle by a higher ranking individual in the military, therefore, you had broken General RP as it clearly states in the rules that you must listen to "Higher Ups". In regards to your minging ban, the video clearly shows you just messing around. As clearly stated in the rules, you cannot just mess around and expect to get away with it.

HarzeL,
Administrator.

Thread is locked