Forge

Player you are reporting:
Trail Moderator Hax

Reason for the report: 
Abusing Staff Role and Bulling with his Staff Powers

Photographic/Video Evidence:
OBS Recording of Staff Sit

Other Information:
So in EXO we have Rules Regarding Names and Player model Colours. 
Jason one of my PRT I [SGT] Had wrong name and Colour and to change the colour you need to die so to save time he just said Kill me in Chat. This is Very common and happens all the time. 

However Hax Was constantly watching me and apparently saw Friendly Fire in Logs [He admits this in the Recording] So he pulls me out of RP and Tells me in a very Rude way to not do it again a trys to then decline the the fact hes watching me. Now reasons why i think hes doing this is due to the sit yesterday where he Warned and banned Barta Incorrectly and barta Got unbanned. So Hax has a personal Grudge against me and is clearly trying to find any reason to ban or warn me.
Also a Sit was never even called so he was Acting off his own back.

Video evidence will be given open request 
Regards 
EX Admin
Forge

2019-12-01 16:04:48

HarzeL
STEAM_0:1:215491700

Head Admin

Hello Forge,

Please provide the video evidence that you have for this report.

HarzeL,
Administrator.

2019-12-01 16:10:51

Forge
STEAM_0:0:156829683

Donator

Hello Harzel,

I will upload it to Youtube and send the Private link here.

Regards 
Ex Admin 
Forge

2019-12-01 16:20:29

Hax
STEAM_0:0:225801431

Trial Moderator

Hey Forge,

I was monitoring the logs when you shot and killed Jason, who at the time was from your own custom job and faction. After checking chat logs it was evident that there was no simulation ongoing, so I started spectating you and caught you killing Jason for the second time, which is breaking the rule 1.1 of RDM. I went out of spectator mode and took you into a staff area and asked you why did you do it, to get your side of the story. You said that you shot him on his request because his Player Model Color was wrong and that it was punishable within the EXO Regiment. I looked at your previous warnings and since you didn't have a active RDM Warn, I told you that you were basically off the hook as long as you didn't do it again. I as a Staff Member am allowed to spectate you, no questions asked. So instead of complaining about me for giving you a verbal warning, you should just be following the rules in the first place.

Regarding the Sit from yesterday. After reviewing the video evidence you provided (which I did not see due to capslock and both of you typing at the same time) it was clear that Barta had not broken the rules and his warn+ban was lifted. And no, I don't have personal Grudge against you nor Barta. I could have given you a RDM warn then and there but I gave you a verbal warning instead.

With Regards,

Trial Moderator Hax

Last Edit 2019-12-01 16:24:38 by Hax

2019-12-01 16:25:20

Forge

Donator

Hello Harzel,

To add on to this Report Hax just banned Barta AGAIN for something that isnt his fault or didnt do evidence for this is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pODWBuzIUQw&feature=youtu.be

Clearly Barta isnt in the Wrong in the UN Truck hes just trying to get away and he gets warnewd for minge bu tthe guy in the heli nothing happens to him. 

Regards 
EX-Admin 
forge

2019-12-01 16:32:44

Forge

Donator

Here is The video From my sit today,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQ8nBc8qfc&feature=youtu.be

Not being funny but it is very clear that your either lying or you was watching me and you was completely acting of your own back you didnt even get Jason word on it. You should always Check available evidence and understand clearly whats going on. yes i may of RDMed but that doesnt give you the right to pull me out of RP and tell me not to do something that you dont understand.  You need to learn how to Moderate a Community as you clearly are lacking the understanding.

Regards 
EX-Admin 
Forge

2019-12-01 16:57:57

Hax

Trial Moderator

Hey Forge,

Again, I am allowed to spectate you and I didn't act on my own back. I did check logs and pulled you out of RP because you were clearly breaking the Rule 1.1 of RDM, which again I am allowed to do. I did not abuse my powers in any way.

With Regards,

Hax

2019-12-01 17:01:07

Forge

Donator

Which is acting off your own back no one called out for RDM or no Claim for it so therefor you are acting of your own back if you see something thats breaking rules but no one made a sit you go to the forums and use report a player

2019-12-01 17:04:38

Hax

Trial Moderator

Hey Forge,

If I see you breaking the Rules as SOD, I can bring you to a Sit without a Claim.

With Regards,

Hax

Last Edit 2019-12-01 18:42:36 by Hax

2019-12-01 17:06:41

HarzeL
STEAM_0:1:215491700

Head Admin

Denied,

During times where there are no reports, staff members have been told to spectate during their training when joining the staff team. They are allowed to deal with situations that they come across in spectate as long as it has nothing to do with them.
The staff member in question acted correctly.

HarzeL,
Administrator.

Thread is locked