RUM HAM ADDICT
STEAM_0:0:22973871

User

Your In-Game Name: SAS CSGT Joe

Staff Member that warned you: Bodges

Reason given for the warn: shooting wrong heli in cz

Date and time of the occurrence: 18:10 01/11/2019

Photographic/Video Evidence: none

Other Information: i was in cz, i then hear rockets being fired at military so i turn around and see paras shooting at a black viper. i then join in with shooting at the heli as the paras shooting the viper were above my rank. when i returned to base, i was brought to an admin sit and warned

2019-11-01 20:11:07

HarzeL
STEAM_0:1:215491700

Admin

Hello Joe,

I have brought this appeal to the staff members' attention and will be waiting for a response to deal with the case further.

I do believe I was the player who reported you and if that is correct I will pass this onto someone else.

HarzeL,
Administrator.

2019-11-01 21:54:36

RUM HAM ADDICT
STEAM_0:0:22973871

User

Thank you for getting back to me, yes it was you who reported me.

2019-11-03 12:07:59

Sir Bodges
STEAM_0:1:460651949

Hello Joe,

You were brought into a sit after being reported for vehicle engagement by Harzel. I was told that Harzel's Helicopter was shot at with nobody asking for ID. I looked into the logs and I saw that it was both you and copycat that had shot his helicopter. Your reasoning behind shooting at it was that he bombed you but this was not the case. It was in fact an LB that crashed shortly after you had bombed. You then shot at Harzel's helicopter thinking it was the one that had bombed. You stated along with copycat that there was three helicopters in the Conflict Zone. Even though you did not know which had bombed you, you still chose to engage and in doing so you both engaged the wrong helicopter. I informed you that if you are not 100% sure that it is the right helicopter then you should not engage and should instead ask for ID. In this case you were shooting at a friendly helicopter due to you thinking not knowing that it is a helicopter that bombed you. Because you never asked for ID and still engaged you were both issued a warning for Vehicle Engagement. In the future you should never engage a vehicle unless you 100% know it is of the enemy faction which to do this you should ask for ID in most circumstances. You both said it was not only you two shooting the helicopter but you two were the only ones to hit it and so there was no evidence against them.

Thanks,
Trial Moderator Bodges.

2019-11-08 20:11:14

Lauta Hool
STEAM_0:0:62425667

Head Admin

Denied.

Whenever engaging anything or anyone, you need to be 100% sure that you are allowed to do so without breaking the rules, as in the end you are the one who is responsible for who you shoot.

Many thanks,
Head Administrator - Lauta.