BrorsanP2's warn appeal - 2019-10-10 17:03:47

BrorsanP2
STEAM_0:1:62964035

Donator

Your In-Game Name: BrorsanP2 (was playing as 2PnasrorB during the ban though)

Staff Member that warned you: Evoo

Reason given for the warn: Failrp, i was going down Radio tower towards LCT and jumped once which made me Bhop, which was unintensionall and i've never bhopped before and won't. An RMP LT was atm looking at me and was apparently recording the thing and in the recording it very much looks like i was bhopping (which i was, but not intensionall). If you've played Gmod before you know that when going down steep hills it can make you slide which it made me and i jumped to attempt to stop which started the bhop.

Date and time of the occurrence: 10/10/2019 17:00pm GMT

Photographic/Video Evidence: Don't have none.

Other Information: 

2019-10-10 20:30:04

Evo
STEAM_0:1:89941528

Donator

Hello BrorsanP2
When you were brought to the Sit you were reported for FailRP.After I gave you all the details that I was given by DkMystix and the video evidence It clearly shows that you were Bhoping before even being on the steep side of the hill. 

Thank you for taking the time to appeal like I said you should if you felt the punishment was invalid.

Evoo

2019-10-10 20:38:55

HarzeL
STEAM_0:1:215491700

Admin

Denied.

As you have clearly stated yourself, you have clearly broken FailRP by BHopping down the hill, jumping down a hill clearly gives you a speed boost and you have clearly done that with the intentions of getting that boost.

HarzeL,                                                                                                                                                                Administrator.

Thread is locked