IT WOULD BE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO LIST EVERY SINGLE PUNISHABLE OFFENCE IN THE RULES.
IF A STAFF MEMBER DEEMS YOU WORTHY OF PUNISHMENT THEY ARE TOLD TO GIVE OUT A WARN/BAN DEPENDING ON SEVERITY.
YOU ARE FULLY ENTITLED TO APPEAL SAID WARN OR BAN AND WE HAVE DEDICATED SECTIONS ON OUR FORUMS FOR THIS.
PLAYERS BREAKING THE RULES AGAINST YOU IS NOT A REASON FOR YOU TO BREAK THEM TOO.
USE COMMON SENSE WHEN PLAYING ON THE SERVER. ROLEPLAY AND ACT AS IF YOUR CHARACTER WAS IN REAL-LIFE
SECTION ONE: GENERAL RULES
1.1 - RDM
- You must not kill or damage others without a valid RP reason to do so.
1.2 - FailRP
- You must act in a manner that you would do as the position you are playing as. Do not do anything you wouldn't be able to do in real life.
- Do not talk out-of-character over voice chat or in normal chat - use /ooc or /looc.
- Military custom job members and Military Enlisted must follow orders from their superiors.
- Any explosive area of effect weapons or anti-air vehicles that are listed below cannot be used on infantry. - Duster - Guided Missiles (Example: Bradley) - RPG - Drone Rockets (Example: JIE Drone)
- Avoiding or stalling role play is not allowed. This includes; disconnecting from the server, switching jobs, etc.
- Do not use the grapple hook for Spidermanning or Bhopping.
1.3 - FearRP
- You must act afraid if in life-threatening situations.
- If you are unarmed you must follow any orders you are given by armed personnel.
- If you are armed and in a situation where you are being outnumbered by the radio of 2:1 by armed personnel, you are under FearRP and must follow their orders.
1.4 - Minge
- Do not mess around on the server, if you are not here to roleplay do not play on a roleplay server.
1.5 - Metagame
- If you achieve knowledge from out-of-character sources, do not bring them in-character.
- People playing as TA jobs are considered civilians until they commit terrorist-like acts.
1.6 - Powergame
- You are not to force others into RP situations without their consent. Doing acts such as "/me cuffs" or "/me gags" are not allowed.
1.7 - Moderation Compliance
- Listen and follow any OOC instructions staff members give to you, failing to do so can result in punishment.
1.8 - New Life Rule
- When you die, you forget all events that have occurred in the situation that lead to your death.
- You must wait 2 minutes to return, or shoot, towards the general area of where you previously died.
- If you are playing as the Taliban Bomber, your New Life Rule timer is increased to 5 minutes.
SECTION TWO: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
2.1 - Faction Engagement
- Suicide bombers are KOS (model has yellow satchels strapped to them).
- You cannot engage members of the enemy faction if they are directly involved in a tryout.
- You can engage members of the enemy faction if they are inside the conflict zone.
- You can engage members of the enemy faction if they are in an area of importance (Examples: Location of a FOB, Hostage Situation, etc).
- You must allow a minimum of 10 seconds for people of the opposite faction to comply with your orders before killing them.
- You can engage members of the TA faction as MI if:
- They are carrying out terrorist-like acts such as; taking hostages, shooting military, use of throwables (Examples: Smokes, Grenades, Gas, etc).
- They are inside the MI base.
- You see or ID a civilian driving an armed vehicle or armed drone. - They are inside of MI Airfield.
- You can engage members of the MI faction as TA if:
- They are taking another TA prisoner.
- They are obstructing any terrorist-like acts such as; shooting TA, obstructing a hostage situation, etc.
2.2 - Hostage Situations & Public Executions
- You must declare in open comms (/advert) who has been taken hostage and the price demanded.
- There can only be one hostage situation every 60 minutes.
- You must allow the military 10 minutes to send a negotiator to the location you have demanded.
- Hostage situations cannot take place directly outside or near the TA base.
- There can only be one public execution every 10 minutes.
- You must allow the military 3 minutes to make an attempt at saving the hostage, once the timer is up, you may kill the hostage.
- Do not have overly unreasonable prices for hostages.
2.3 - Taliban Bomber
- You must allow the military a minimum of 10 seconds to comply with your orders before detonating.
- You may detonate if you are being fired upon by the Military.
- FearRP does not apply to Taliban Bombers.
- If you die anywhere inside the Military Base, you cannot return until New Life Rule timer of 5 minutes has finished.
2.4 - Vehicle & Drone Engagement
- You can request ID from vehicles and drones in open communications, if they fail to state an ID you may engage them if there is an RP reason to do so.
- When asking a vehicle or drone for ID, you must allow 10 seconds for them to state it before engaging them.
- If the vehicle that you ID’d leaves your line of sight for more than 10 seconds, you must ID them again once you have regained sight of them.
2.5 - Mercenary Engagement
- Mercenaries are allowed in the military base by default.
- Mercenaries can be killed inside the base if they have a weapon out and are not working for a military member.
- Mercenaries must only accept hits that have valid reasoning such as; the individual has killed someone you knew, they were taking people, prisoner, etc.
- You must give true reasoning for why you want someone dead. You cannot make up something that hasn't happened.
- If a mercenary has received a hit, they must advert Accepted or Denied.
- If the hit is a failure or success, the mercenary must advert Hit Failed or Hit Completed.
- When mercenaries are on bodyguard duty, the employer must advert that they have a mercenary working for them in their faction communications.
2.6 - Base Attacks
- Only insurgent leaders, special insurgents and insurgent commanders can grant or start a base attack.
- When starting a base attack, the host must advert Base Attack.
- To assist in a base attack, you must advert ASSIST within 20 seconds of the base attack advert.
- Base attacks can only be done every 60 minutes.
SECTION THREE: OUT OF CHARACTER RULES (OOC)
3.1 - Disrespect
- Do not be insulting towards other members of the community.
- Do not impersonate anybody else on the server.
3.2 - Racism
- Any form of racism, racist slurs, discrimination, prejudice and antagonism is not permitted on the server or in our discord servers, regardless of context.
3.3 - OOC/IC (Out of Character / In Character) Spam
- Spamming chat in-game is not permitted.
- Do not make or play loud and/or continuous sounds through your microphone such as; playing music, shouting, etc with no RP reason.
3.4 - Violence and Harassment
- Do not promote violence or harassment.
- You may promote terrorism in an RP situation as any form of a terrorist organisation.
3.5 - Advertising
- Do not promote any community or website, this will result in a permanent ban.
3.6 - Hacking
- Do not use any third-party modifications, this will result in a permanent ban.
3.7 - Lying to Staff
- Do not give staff false information.
SECTION FOUR: ROLEPLAY RULES
4.1 - Entity Without Permission
- All military regiments must request to Ground Command (or the highest-ranking officer if none are available) before spawning vehicles or drones.
4.2 - Multiple Regiments
- You are only allowed to be a member in 1 military public regiment at a time, by purchasing our "Two Public Regiments" package you can double the amount of MI public regiments you can be in.
4.3 - Maximum Vehicles
- A maximum of 4 aircraft can be in the air and a maximum of 5 armoured vehicles on the ground at one time per faction (rule can be negated for events).
- You can only have one drone spawned in at a time. If your drone is shot down you need to go back to get it from its last known location or de-spawn it.
4.4 - Attacking the Spawn
- You cannot kill any players as they spawn or players inside or near their spawns.
Last updated: 09/02/20
Thread is locked